- Born in August 2016, she recently turned 6 (about 35 in human years)
- Mother was Scaredy Cat, father was probably Owl.
- Lost her virginity at 8 months (to Owl) and had two miscarriages but never had kittens before I finally had her fixed.
- She was such a holy terror to deal with when I took her to the vet to get fixed, the workers named her Elohssa (which is Asshole spelled backwards).
- She’s the alpha cat of my campsite and over the years she systematically ran off all the other feral cats that had been living in the vicinity.
- Mini Scaredy is the best hunter of all of my cats and could probably survive quite nicely on her own — she rarely eats any of the cat food I put in her food dish, aside from the crunchy dry cat food which she likes.
- Right on cue, Mini Scaredy just returned and dumped a mouse — still twitching — onto my blankets (I always know when she has a catch, she makes a distinctive “meow” sound when she first shows up to announce her latest triumph).
(a Mini Scaredy story: https://acidheroes.wordpress.com/2017/04/11/mini-scaredy-the-feral-kitten-starts-to-grow-up/ )